Are you stressed in advance of exams? A relaxed body learns best. Learn the stress relief method recommended by the Student Counselling Centre!
- Lay down or find a comfortable sitting position.
- Direct your attention to your breath.
- Feel how the air enters and exits your lungs. Keep that focus.
- If other thoughts are entering your mind, let them come and let them pass. Continue to observe your breath.
- Do this for at least 5 minutes. The more you practice, the faster and better you will feel the effect.
Do you need someone to talk to about exam stress or other challenges? Contact the Student Counselling Centre