Garbage. The tenants are obliged to be acquainted with the garbage system and the garbage disposal unit. Please read the information in the kitchen.
Weapons. Norwegian law states that parts (the bolt) of the weapon and all ammunition must be kept in the safe.
A fee of NOK. 800, - will be charged for losing safe keys, NOK 600, - for losing room key.
Visitor/sublease. Sublease or admission of other people into the housing is forbidden.
Tenants can rent a room in the student home for family or friends for 450,- per night as long as there are available rooms. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Various Practical information
- Smoking inside is forbidden.
- Bulbs/tubes at the hostels will be replaced by Samskipnaden.
- Always make sure that you place your footwear on the shelves in the entrance area.
- Snow mobiles must be parked at least 10 meters from the student hostels. Skies and Bicycles are not to be kept indoors other than the storage rooms. Sjøskrenten has a separate storage building on the premises. Skies, bicycles and other equipment which are found in the entrance or hallway will be removed immediately at the tenant’s expense.
- Slaughter meat is not allowed to be kept indoors.
- Pets are not allowed in the housing or in the surrounding of the houses.
- Do not disturb your neighbors unnecessarily when listening to the stereo, TV, musical instruments, etc. It should be quiet at 11 pm Monday-Friday and by midnight during weekends.
- Pipes can freeze when it`s cold. Never turn off the radiators.
- The tenant must compensate for damage that is caused by him/her.
- The tenant is obliged to report to Samskipnaden immediately about any damage that must be repaired without delay.
- Report defects at My page
- Internet problems, please contact email@example.com